Word Office 2007 Tutorials
If you have a question about using Word in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms. Our email addresses can be found below.
Links verified on 12/1/10
- Using Mail Merge - This module explains how to use Word and Excel 2007 to write a form letter so each of your students can get their own version of the letter.
- Writing Mathematical or Scientific Equations - Have you ever typed a test and left blank spaces so you can go back and draw math symbols? If so, this page will tell you how to type those symbols using MS Word.
- Create a Word Document and Turn it Into a PowerPoint Show - Learn how to format a Word document so that it can be turned into a PowerPoint show.
- Expansion of Equation Tools Available in Word - MS Office 2007 provides a way to see more of the math symbols available. This module displays those symbols.
- Determine Reading Level of a Passage - Learn how to quickly determine the reading level of a passage using instructions
found in this module.