Links verified 1-17-12
- Beneath The Sea - Song and Game. Learn about animals under the sea. Interactive game after they have heard the song.
- A Beautiful Smile - An online book that reinforces good dental hygiene. Use the accompanying print and color sheet "Crawford Brushes His Teeth" for your lesson.
- Crawford Brushes His Teeth - Watch the video about tooth care, including flossing.
- Body Parts - Pick body parts for the friend. To make this more challenging use this activity sheet and have students pattern their friend like the picture on the sheet.
- Clean Hands - Help students keep germs away with this online story on how to wash your hands. Color Sheet to accompany lesson.
- Download A Dinosaur - Create your own paper dinosaurs with this site.
- The Farm - Excellent beginning site that teaches the students about the farm in addition to practicing beginning computer skills such as clicking once and using arrow keys.
- Five Senses - An abundantly full online unit plan (Bilingual/Spanish) that integrates all subject areas based around learning the 5 senses.
- Five Senses - Research sites, online activities, offline activities and more!
- Food - An online interactive lesson on a guide about food. Excellent resource for K-3rd graders!
- Going to the Zoo - Illustrated song. Learn what the animals eat and how they live.
- Interested in Science? - Check out these science themes!
- PeaceKidz - KidsCare Story Center - Online Picture Books For Kids Who Care About Our World by Robert Alan. Stories translated in numerous languages around the world!.
- Pre-School Animals - watch videos, create scenes by dragging animals onto a background, or play games and learn about animals
- Science Curriculum - Science lessons for K- 12. Lessons include Standards, Objectives, Procedures, etc.
- Science and Math Units - Resources, online activities, offline activities and more!
- Snake Webquest - Would a snake make a good class pet? A beginning webquest for first and second graders.
- The Sneezer Pleaser - Learn the correct way to fight germs when you have to sneeze! Coloring Picture that goes along with the story.
- Spiders - An abundantly full online unit plan (Bilingual/Spanish) that integrates all subject areas based around spider facts.
- Weather - What shall I wear? Pick the correct clothimg for the weather.
- Weather - Select the clothes needed for Lecky to go outside.
- WebQuests - Primary WebQuests for grades K-2. Subjects include food, butterflies, animals and more!
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print