Basic PowerPoint Slide Show - Office XP
If you have a question about using PowerPoint in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.Anyone planning to use PowerPoint in their classroom should read Scoring PowerPoints by Jamie McKenzie.
Our E-mail addresses are found below
- Task Assignment - This page describes an assignment for your students which uses PowerPoint as a technology integration tool.
- Creating Text on a Blank Slide and Using a Design Template - Step one, add text on a blank slide.
- Beginning With a New Slide - Assuming nothing, this tutorial begins with the basics; starting with a new blank slide and moving on from there.
- Working with Text: Adding, Moving, or Re coloring - Instructions are presented on ways to modify text on a slide.
- Inserting an Image Into a Slide - Learn how to put an image (clip art of photograph) into the slide show.
- Using Different Slide views - Several different slide views are available; this tutorial explains the advantages or each.
- Animating Text - Use this tutorial to learn how to make your text appear on the slide one line at a time.
- Creating Transitions Between Slides - Transitions determine how a slide disappears from the screen or how the next slide appears onto the screen.
- Slide Show Options - This tutorial covers using the slide sorter and rehearsing timing of your show.
- Keyboard Shortcuts to Use with a Slide Show - Turn your slide show black, or white, move forward or backward and perform other function with your keyboard.
- Ideas for Using PowerPoint in a Classroom - Ideas about using PowerPoint have been sent by visitors to Internet4Classrooms. We encourage you to send us your ideas also.