Books to Make
Links verified on 2/7/2021
- Let's Make Books - From Vicki Blackwell's Tech-it and Take-it - Right click on the links at her site and chose Save Target As. Now chose where you want to save the file and then click Save. When the Download completes, click the Open button and you will have the PowerPoint file ready to work with.
- Make Your Own Mini-Books- Make these free printable children's books to encourage your kids to read.
- Making Books - Free projects and directions for making books.
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!