Examine the rights and responsibilities of the individual in relation to his or her social group, such as family, peer group, and school class. 1.4.3 b
Links verified 1/3/2015
- My Rights and Responsibilities - Lesson for students to discuss their rights/responsibilities in school.
- Responsibilities of Citizens - [designed for 3rd grade] helpful explanation from Ben's Guide to U. S. Government for Kids
- Rights and Responsibilities - Understanding rights and responsibilities and how they relate to the class rules.
- Rights of Citizens - [designed for 3rd grade] Ben's Guide to U. S. Government for Kids explains the Bill of Rights
- Traits of Good Citizens - Lesson about rights and responsibilities citizens.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print