Identify leaders in the community, state, and nation. 1.4.2 b
Links verified 1/3/2015
- If I Were President - Understanding the role of the president.
- Local and State Government - Local and state government activities from Brain Pop, Jr.
- Local Government - Curriculum resources to meet local government civics (based on Colorado standards).
- Meet the Mayors - Mayors around the country are included in this database provided by the U.S. Conference of Mayors.
- Our Presidents - Learn about the forty-three presidents.
- The Path of a President - Follow Abraham Lincoln from childhood to the presidency with this read-along book with audio and photos.
- What Does the President Do? - Meet the president and see what he does in this read-aloud book.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print