Describe the concept of human features as in cities, buildings, farms, roads, and railroads. 1.3.2 d
Links verified 1/3/2015
- How People Change their Geography - Several ways people change geography from Social Studies for Kids.
- National Landmarks - Read each riddle and identify the five landmarks.
- Reading a Map - Read a city map to answer questions.
- Reading a Map - Online lesson and a quiz.
- Reading a Road Map - Pick a state and use the Map Key.
- Types of Land - Geographical features.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print