Recognize that workers who provide services earn money to meet needs and wants. 1.2.1 a
Links verified 1/3/2015
- Bear About Town - In this lesson, students will understand that people work to make money.
- Getting Paid for Chores - An early money worksheet for learning about making money and earning money is realted to chores..
- How the Internet Has Changed Buying and Selling - from Social Studies for Kids
- Jobs - A lesson plan for describing the econmic choices people make to meet their basic economic needs.
- Need-Want Quiz - read five statements and decide is needs or wants are listed
- Wants vs Needs - basic economics from Social Studies for Kids
- What does a Baker Do? - drag pictures to the correct order
- What does a Grocery Clerk Do? - drag pictures to the correct order
- Work - In this lesson, students will learn about productive resources, labor, and income.
- Workers and their Hats - drag the headgear to the correct jobs .
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print