Identify how people exchange goods and services. 1.2.1 c
Links verified 1/3/2015
- Business Buddies - Students learn the differences between goods and services and producers and consumers
- Goods and Services - Students will recognize and identify the people and their roles in the school and neighborhood.
- Goods and Services - In this lesson, students will distinguish between goods and services, and identify that goods and services are used to satisfy needs and wants.
- Goods and Services - click and drag each picture into the correct column
- How the Internet Has Changed Buying and Selling - from Social Studies for Kids
- Lemonade Stand - This PowerPoint presentation teaches students about goods, services, producers, consumers, needs, wants, and savings with a quiz at the end of the lesson.
- Money is what we use to buy basic needs - food, clothing, and shelter - and wants - things people would like to have. - a one page poster [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Opportunity Costs - Students learn the the concept of exchanging money to purchase goods and services.
- Summer Fun: The Economics of the Lemonade Stand - strategies of operating your own sidewalk business
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print