Describe the importance of diverse beliefs, customs, and traditions of families. 1.1.2 c
Links verified 1/3/2015
- Breads from Around the World - In this unit students will learn that breads, like people, represent many different cultures and traditions from around the world.
- Creating Family Traditions - some suggestions for creating family traditions
- Cultural Profiles Project - Each cultural profile provides an overview of life and customs in the profiled country.
- Culture Quest World Tour - Join Ophelia Owl & Parsifal Penguin on their worldwide tour and learn about the holidays & festivals of many of the world's cultures
- Family Traditions - more interesting ideas about family traditions
- Young People Tell Their Story - stories from several countries
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print