CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.A.2 - Use the four operations to solve word problems involving distances, intervals of time, liquid volumes, masses of objects, and money, including problems involving simple fractions or decimals, and problems that require expressing measurements given in a larger unit in terms of a smaller unit. Represent measurement quantities using diagrams such as number line diagrams that feature a measurement scale.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.A.2 Use The Four Operations To Solve Word Problems... Measurement and Data - 4th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Elapsed Time Problems - Figure out the answers to these word problems.
- Got the Time? - Worksheet to print;time word problems.
- Making Change - Answer these word problems about money.
- Measurement Word Problems - This worksheet has many different forms of measurement on one sheet.
- Money Word Problems - Print out this worksheet for your students.
- Practice Problems: Measurement - Word problems with answers using measurement units.
- Price Lists - Answr these word problems using the given price list.
- Unit Prices - Figure out the answers to these word problems.