CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.9 - Compare and contrast the most important points presented by two texts on the same topic.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.9 Compare And Contrast The Most Important Points Presented... Reading:Informational Text - 2nd Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Character Comparison Handout - Worksheet; organizer for comparing and contrasting.
- Compare and Contrast - Read the passages and practice comparing and contrasting text content.
- Compare and Contrast Fairy Tales - Click on the word Fables in the bar at the top, then choose the story. There are two versions to compare and contrast.
- Compare and Contrast Strategies - Online lesson; teaching strategies to help recognizing similarities and differences.
- How to Compare and Contrast - Online interactive lesson with practice included.
- Interactive Venn Diagram - Use this online tool to compare and contrast information.
- What Should Maria Do? - A reading and writing interactive activity comparing and contrasting choices for summer vacation.