Graphic Organizers with Excel
If you have a question about using Excel in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.
Our E-mail addresses are found below
- Create a concept map using Excel - Read how to make just about any type of graphic organizer using Excel.
- Make a Coordinate Plane - You can make one quadrant, or all four, and then use the plane with an interactive whiteboard or other projection device.
- Make a Hundreds chart - Make a hundreds chart the quick and easy way making use of Excel's fill down capability.
- Make a Number Line - Learn how to make a number line for use with an interactive whiteboard or other projection devices.
- Make a Ten Frame - Learn how to customize your own ten frame for use with an interactive whiteboard or other projection devices.
- Make a Time Line - See suggestions on how to make a timeline that looks just like the TCAP format.
- Make a Venn Diagram - This module presents tips on making, and using, Venn diagrams in your classroom.
- Make a Web - Learn how to make webs just like those on the TCAP or other end of year assessment.