Differentiated Instruction: Learning Styles
Links verified 3/17/2013
Learning Styles Inventory Test
- This is a quick questionnaire designed to determine personal learning style.
Learning Styles Test
- This is a more detailed questionnaire on learning style, with explanations and information
to address weaknesses and strengths, with results shown on a continuum.
- Take this survey online to see your learning style.
Multiple Intelligences Inventory
- This is a snapshot in time of an individual's perceived
Multiple Intelligences preferences.
M I Snowflake
- Interactive activity designed to show that everyone
has all of the
in various degrees.
Paragon Learning Style Inventory
- This a self-administered survey that provides a very
reliable indication of learning style and cognitive preference.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.