Identify the characters, plot, and setting of a story. 0201.8.10
Links verified on 12/2/2013
- Identifying Character Traits Worksheet - Print this PDF worksheet.
- Literary Elements Mapping - Map out your story elements with this on-line graphic organizer.
- On-line Stories to read - Discuss the story elements in these on-line stories.
- Setting - On-line lesson with practice following lesson.
- Story Stew - Teaching character, plot, and setting ; lesson plan
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on What's Going On and then answer questions about each picture.
- Title and Story Picture - Students read story then write a sentence and draw a pictures on this worksheet to determine problem in a story.
- What are Realistic Story Elements? - Discuss story elements and decide if they are real or fiction.