Recognize and name all upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet. 0001.1.12
Links verified 10/20/2010
- ABC Coloring pages - A through Z
- The ABC Game - Pick the object that starts with the letter shown at the top of each page. This game has 10 questions
- Alphabet Action - Click a letter to hear its name and see a picture.
- Alphabet Activities - A through Z
- Alphabet Game- Round One-Student drags lower case letters to uppercase letters to match. Round Two- reverse process. Round Three- Drag letters to correct alphabetical order.
- Alphabet Letter Match - Match lower case with upper case letters.
- Alphabet Match - Match capital to small letter. Find the Mommy (or Daddy) Kangaroo for each joey.
- Alphabet Word Match - Match lower case word with upper case word.
- Alphabet Zoo - Click on partner letters to place baby animals into their proper homes in the zoo.
- Alphabetize - (FunBrain) connect dots in alphabetical order to complete a drawing
- The Book Game - Organize the out of order books. Click on the picture of the books to play. Click each book to put it in alphabetical order.
- Letter Recognition - ten questions, capital letters, find the missing letter
- Letter Recognition - ten questions, capital and lowercase letters, only part of the alphabet, find the missing letter
- Letter Recognition - ten questions, capital and lowercase letters, all of the alphabet, find the missing letter
- Match the Letters - Find the letter that matches the letter on the right and type it.
- Memory Match - Match capital to small letters in the concentration game style to reveal a surprise picture. As matches are made they are reinforced on a chalkboard, writing down the matches so the student can go back and read the matches later. [concentration style game]
- Missing Letter - Type the letter that is missing
- Paw Park: Alphabet Bears - bears wearing words on their shirts must be put into alphabetical order
- Paw Park: Kangaroo Confusion - match upper case and lower case letters
- Phonic Fighter - Aliens are trying to steal the alphabet. You must know what sounds each object begins to reclaim that letter.
- Put the Alphabet in Order - Oh no! The alphabet is out of order. Click on the letters and drag them into the correct boxes.
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching A-G - make the lowercase letter tee-shirt match the color of the uppercase tee-shirt
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print