Locate continents and significant bodies of water (i.e., the Great Lakes, Atlantic, Arctic and Pacific Oceans, Columbia, Missouri, Colorado, Rio Grande, Ohio, Tennessee, St. Lawrence and Mississippi Rivers). 5.3.1
Links verified 3/5/2011
- Continent Quiz - ten multiple choice questions, each question is on a new page - from Fact Monster
- Continents and Oceans Quiz - scroll down to find the continent that matches the number
- Interactive U. S. Geography Activities - an index of five geography quizzes which includes a quiz on rivers and lakes
- Interactive World Map Scavenger Hunt - Scroll down to see questions
- World Continents and Oceans Games - Learn the world's continents and oceans with these five games. l.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print