CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.C.7 - Recognize angle measure as additive. When an angle is decomposed into non-overlapping parts, the angle measure of the whole is the sum of the angle measures of the parts. Solve addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles on a diagram in real world and mathematical problems, e.g., by using an equation with a symbol for the unknown angle measure.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.C.7 Recognize Angle Measure As Additive. When An Angle... Measurement and Data - 4th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 05/13/2016)
- Adding and Subtracting Angles - Worksheet; Adding and Subtracting to find Unknown Angles
- Adding Angles - Worksheet generator; The angle additon postulate worksheet will produce 9 problems per page.
- Adding Angles - Worksheet; adding angles
- Angle Measurement - Online quiz, adding adjacent angles. Given the size of a portion of the angle, what is the size of the other portion?
- Angles Around a Point - Online lesson with practice questions included.
- Measuring Angles Introduction - Worksheet; Solve these problems using given information.