CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4 - Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4.a - Read grade-level text with purpose and understanding.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4.b - Read grade-level prose and poetry orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4.c - Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.4.4 Read With Sufficient Accuracy And Fluency To Support Comprehension. Reading:Foundational Skills - 4th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 07/20/2017)
- Asking Questions - Online lesson; When you read you should ask yourself some questions.
- Bedtime Stories - Cute entertaining stories to read online.
- Cinquains - Create your own cinquain and read it to the class.
- Free Storybooks to Read - Use these stories to read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- Giggle Poems - Entertaining poems to read with accuracy.
- Passage Picker - Use this worksheet to look for interesting or unusual sections or paragraphs in the story, then categorize them.