CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.C.4 - Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions by using information presented in line plots. For example, from a line plot find and interpret the difference in length between the longest and shortest specimens in an insect collection.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.C.4 Make A Line Plot To Display A Data Set... Measurement and Data - 4th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 08/22/2014)
- Eat your Veggies Lesson Plan - Use this fun activity in your classroom and create a line plot with the data collected.
- Line Plot Lesson Plan - Use this fun activity in your classroom and create a line plot with the data collected.
- Line Plot Worksheet - Using aluminum cans, create a line plot of the data from your class.
- Line Plot Worksheet from student data. - Use this worksheet to measure items and create a line plot from the data.
- Line Plot worksheet generator - Create your own questions to create a line plot with this worksheet generator; set your own parameters.
- Line Plots - Online quiz; Data, charts, and graphs: Interpret line plots
- Line Plots - Video explaining line plots and how to create one.
- Line Plots Problems - Worksheet with 6 problems and answer key.