CCSS.Math.Content.4.G.A.1 - Draw points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), and perpendicular and parallel lines. Identify these in two-dimensional figures.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.4.G.A.1 Draw Points, Lines, Line Segments, Rays,... Geometry - 4th Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 12/03/2015)
- Angle Barrier Game - Directions sheet: Hands-on game to play with a partner.
- Angle Game - Shoot alien spaceship that matches the angle stated.
- Angle Matching Game - Concentration style game; match up angle with identifying name.
- Angles - Worksheet to print; working with angles.
- Geometry Worksheets - Multiple worksheets cover this standard of angles and lines.
- Identify Angles - Online quiz; mark the angle that matches the given name.
- Identify Segments and Rays - Online quiz; identify segments and rays.
- Lines - Select the correct type of line for each object. Click on the name of the line that you think is correct
- Pairs of Lines - Videos provide explanations to types of lines and examples.
- Parallel and Intersecting Lines - Worksheet; distinguish between parallel and intersecting lines.
- Parallel and perpendicular lines - ?Geometry lesson plan; gives examples.
- Parallel or Perpendicular - Online quiz; find the correct answer to the questions.
- Working with Angles - Spy Guys Interactive Lesson 16- Online lesson along with activities and practice for this topic.