Links verified 6/16/2020
- HomeworkSpot Archive of Field Trips - A large range of topics, from a Chocolate Factory to the Louvre Museum in Paris, France.
- OOPS (Our Overnight Planning System) provides a long list of virtual field trips. At the bottom of the page you will find four ideas for using virtual field trips. One idea that we liked was having students create virtual postcards using MS Word.
Links to other field trips found on the web.
- Virtually Hawaii - All of the images in the Virtual Field Trips have accompanying descriptive texts, and for many of the tours we have a short quiz that you can take to see how much you have learned about Hawaii.
- Virtual Exhibits - Scroll past their welcome screen to see their listing.
- Virtual Field Trips from Teacher's Guide.
- Virtual Special Exhibits - Scroll past their welcome screen to see their listing
- Virtual Travel: Online Field Trips for Students. - Arranging a field trip entails a lot of work. Educators have to send out permission slips, and make arrangements for buses and chaperones. Now, with the availability of virtual field trips, students do not have to leave their classrooms to explore places around the world. Some virtual field trips also allow students to discover what goes on in the outer space. Here are links to virtual field trips for different subjects..