Links verified 5/12/2016
- Annenberg Media - Video on Demand - registration required but it is free - Educational video programs with coordinated Web and print materials for K-12 teachers. Most are for teacher development rather than classroom instruction. You can search by discipline and grade.
- Edutopia - What's working for K-12 schools
- Kidobi - We’ve reviewed thousands of kids’ videos from all over the world, and around the web, in order to give each child a playlist that’s just right for them. We match fun, educational videos to your child’s unique interests, while giving you the ability to easily influence what your child watches through a customizable child profile.
- NeoK12 - educational videos. games, and quizzes.
- Netfiles is an award-winning public television series designed to help teachers integrate the Internet into their classrooms. They are compiling a list of video links to their episodes. Go to this page to view an episode or simply just a segment from their show. You will need Real Player G2 to see these clips.
- Learning Games - A great way to build the foundation skills that today's elementary school curriculum requires
- Learning Math - a series of five multimedia, college-level courses designed to teach mathematics content to elementary and middle school teachers (video clips included in each course)
- Teaching Channel - Watch teachers using effective techniques in the classroom. . .and doing it well
- TurtleDiary - .Our range of online educational videos span over subjects like science, math, language arts, geography, etc.
- Watchknow.org - educational videos