Photo and Video Management
Links verified 7/14/2016
- Aviary - Graphic design and audio editing; tutorials included!
- Citrify - Enhance your photos in this fun and easy way.
- Exposure - A beautiful website for your photo stories
- Flickr - online photo management and sharing application
- Flickr Tutorial - Learn how to use Flickr
- Fotobabble For Fun - Create talking photos in three easy steps. (Look at the bottom right of the page for the fun link)
- FreeMake -Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPad, iPhone, PSP, Xbox, Android phones. Video to MP3 with one click!
- Google Photos - Free storage and automatic organization for all your memories.
- How to Manually Create Google Photo Stories (And A Possible Alternative) - from Guiding Tech, by Ashish
- Phixr - This online photo editor will take pictures from online photo storage sites plus your computer and allow you to edit the photo, then download it to your computer.
- Photobucket - Image and video hosting - beware, it does not accept mp3 files. Valid video extensions are: 3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, 3p, asf, avi, divx, divx, dv, dvx, flv, gif, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg4, mpg4, mpe, mpeg, mpg, qt, swf, wmv, xvid.
- PicSlice - Pictures tools : creates slices of picture, it can also crop it, you can resize picture too [Under maintenance on 7/14/2016]
- Quietube - This tool lets you watch YouTube videos that is just the video without an distractions. It is a button you put on your browser. You can copy the new url of your YouTube video that is just the video to share.
- Resizr -This image resizer is is easy to use and will help you convert, crop, rotate, or edit your image in no time.
- Roxio PhotoShow - Three easy steps to create your own photoshow; upload your photos and add music and captions, then share with friends.
- TubeChop - An easy tool used to chop out segments of YouTube videos you want to present.
- VoiceThread - Allows class to record audio commentary about an event, a project, or a milestone. children can tell their story in their own voice, and then share it with the world
- Vimeo - upload videos to share