Help for New Teachers
Links verified 4/2/2018
- 50 Fantastic Resources for New Teachers - . Use these sites to plan your math lesson, launch an arts and crafts project, or motivate those hard-to-reach students.
- Careers in Teaching - popular specialties and emerging careers in education
- EdTech: The Benefits of Technology in the Classroom -Technology in the classroom a fantastic learn enhancing opportunity, or a unnecessary distraction? In this article, well discuss how technology can enhance learning experiences and how you can implement them.
- Help Desk: Resources for First-Year Teachers - provided by the U. S. Department of Education.
- New Teachers - A survival guide for new teachers filled with resources, tools, and tips.
- New Teacher Resources - Discover everything a beginning teacher will need for a successful school year, from tips for your first day, to classroom-management advice, to printables and lesson plans that will support your curriculum all year long.
- New Teacher 911: Aid, Comfort & Good Advice - Here’s our collection of professional resources for novice teachers and educators new to the middle level. You’ll find some aid, some comfort, and some good advice!
- Planning for Your First Day at School - Online resources for a variety of back-to-school planning needs, including welcome letters, bulletin board ideas, and back-to-school activities
- Resources & Tools for Teaching Students - thrive in the modern classroom with these powerful tools
- Resources Toolkit for New Teachers - From classroom management to working with parents, lesson planning to learning environments, this compilation of blogs, videos, and other resources provides an array of tips and advice for teachers just starting out.
- St. Clair County New Teacher Resources - four different categories of resources are available [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive.]
- Survival Guide for New Teachers - provided by the U. S. Department of Education. This site is designed to show how new teachers can work effectively with veteran teachers, parents, principals, and teacher educators
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!