Integrated Technology: Self-Assessment Tools
Links verified on 2/7/2021
- Rubric Self-Assessment - From Westford Public Schools, a tool to help teachers assess their competencies related to technology.
- Sample Administrator Technology Self-Assessment Tool - The purpose of developing this sample tool is to assist superintendents, principals, and other administrators in their leadership role of implementing appropriate technology in their schools.
- Tech Application Survey - four page survey developed by Patsy Lanclos
- Technology Self Assessment Tool - Quia site. Online assessment, but it is sent to the person that created the test. A good use of this would be to print out the test per teacher.
- Technology Self-Assessment Questionnaire - from WikiEducator
- Technology Skills Assessment - Online self-assessment of technology skills.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print