Lesson Plans: Meta-Link Sites
Links verified 8/15/2018
- Beacon Learning Center - Audio interactive lessons for all subjects.
- Discovery Education - virtual field trips
- EduRef - browse lesson plans by subject
- EM Tech has a long list of resources for developing lesson plans.
- Florida Center for Instructional Technology - Great ideas for interactive lessons.
- Lesson Plan Templates - Many planning templates.
- Lesson Plans and Teaching Strategies - This is a very long page of links (if printed, this would be 26 pages long!).
- Marc Sheehan's Lesson Plans Page - Resource of lessons, general sites and subject area sites, K-12 focus.
- Microsoft Lesson Plan Library - new ways to enhance student learning through technology - lesson plans from Microsoft organized by subject, K-12 focus.
- Quiz library - A site teachers can use for pre-assessment of a variety of skills from Teachervision.com. All subject areas are covered for grades K-12. You can search out quizzes by grade level or by subject area.
- Scholastic - lessons and ideas
- Sites for Teachers - One of the most comprehensive lists of teacher lesson resources.
- Teachers.Net Lesson Bank - Your opportunity to share your most precious asset - your teaching ideas and lesson plans!
- EconEdLink from the National Council on Economic Education - Explore the connections between economics and real-world issues.
- Xpeditions from National Geographic - The home of geography standards on the Internet.
- EDSITEment from the National Endowment for the Humanities - Subject-based access to top humanities sites.
- Illuminations by NCTM - Gateway to Standards-Based Mathematics Education.
- Science NetLinks from the American Association for the Advancement of Science - a comprehensive "homepage" for K-12 science educators.
- ArtsEdge from the Kennedy Center - helps educators to teach in, through and about the Arts.
- Read - Write - Think - ReadWriteThink, established in April of 2002, is a partnership between the International Reading Association (IRA), the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), and the MarcoPolo Education Foundation.