High School Lesson Plans: Standards Based
Links checked on 4/20/12
Click here for our K - 12 Subject Area Sections for information on Standards for Language Arts, Math, Social Studies and Science. Assistance for standardized test preparation is also available with materials from various states for all grade levels and subject areas.
- Mathematics Lessons - From Schools of California Online Resources for Educators (SCORE). The K-7 list is organized by Standard and the 8-12 list is organized by subject area.
- Thinkfinity - [ formerly MarcoPolo ] - No-cost, standards-based Internet content for the K-12 teacher and classroom, developed by the nation's content experts. Online resources include panel-reviewed links to top sites in many disciplines, professionally developed lesson plans, classroom activities, materials to help with daily classroom planning, and powerful search engines.
- EconEdLink from the National Council on Economic Education - Explore the connections between economics and real-world issues.
- Xpeditions from National Geographic - The home of geography standards on the Internet.
- EDSITEment from the National Endowment for the Humanities - Subject-based access to top humanities sites.
- Illuminations by NCTM - Gateway to Standards-Based Mathematics Education.
- Science NetLinks from the American Association for the Advancement of Science - a comprehensive "homepage" for K-12 science educators.
- ArtsEdge from the Kennedy Center - Helps educators to teach in, through and about the arts.
- Read - Write - Think - ReadWriteThink, established in April of 2002, is a partnership between the International Reading Association (IRA), the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), and the MarcoPolo Education Foundation.
- TRIP for Teachers - Teacher Resources for Instructional Planning, Mobile County Public Schools. Social Studies - Science - Math - Language Arts - Within this site you will find over 5,000 links to lesson plans and educational resources that support national, state, and local standards for Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Math in the K-12 curriculum.