General Elementary Math Resources
Links verified on 3/2/2023
- Ask Dr. Math: Questions and Answers - Elementary School Level or Middle School Level. You can also submit your own questions.
- I'm a Puzzle - answer math questions to create puzzle pieces
- Internet Projects for arithmetic
- Mental Math Games
- Number Gossip - Enter a number and the site will tell you everything you wanted to know about it but were afraid to ask. [For example, I found out that unreasoned fear of the number 13 is termed triskaidekaphobia]
- Review Lessons on Fractions - This math review is targeted toward those individuals who have forgotten what they once knew about fractions. You may need the entire review or just portions of the review. Subjects covered are: Simple Fractions, Complex Fractions, Compound Fractions, Decimals, Percentage and Rules.
- Roman Numerals - everything you might ever need to know aboiut Roman Numerals
- Schoolhouse: Mathematics - Lesson Plans and Math Resources - Topics covered: Algebra, Pre-Algebra, Arithmetic, Calculus, General Math Resources, Geometry, Math and Science, Math Education, Math Games, Probability, Statistics, and Standards.
- Talk About Math - a guide to raising children who can do math [several videos are included]
- Tips & Tricks to use in solving K-12 Math Problems, Puzzles. Check out the tips on how to beat the calculator.
- Using Excel in the Classroom - a list of links compiled by Internet4Classrooms
- Web Math: K-8 Math - quick help on a variety of topics easier.