Arrange events in a logical and sequential order when writing. 0201.3.7
Links verified on 2/11/2016
- I Can Wash Dishes - The pictures on this sheet are supposed to tell a story but are in the wrong order.
- Monkey Business: Rain Forest Run Around - Click on the words to put them in correct order. (from Game Goo - Learning That Sticks!) [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Sequence of Events - arrange events in chronological order.
- Sequence the Story - drag the pictures in the correct order - (students can have the story read to them if necessary)
- Sequencing - Many sequencing activities to choose from - number the pictures in the correct order
- Sequencing Events - "Click on the picture on the right and read the story. When you finish reading the story, answer the questions below."
- Sequencing Events - Make tea through this interactive site.
- Sequencing Events - Practice your cooking skills and put the steps in order.
- Sequencing Worksheet - Read each sentence. Use the numbers 1, 2, and 3 to show the sequence.
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on Picture Order and then put the pictures in order to tell the story. (three pictures are presented at a time)