Represent and analyze mathematical situations using algebraic symbols. 0706.3.2
Links verified on 6/11/2014
- Algebra - Fun with Calendars
- Basic Algebra - Lesson 5 - Expressions from Sentences
- Disaster Math - Six sets of interactive word problems: Earthquake Math, Hurricane Math, Tornado Math, Wild Fire Math, Winter Storm Math, and Flood Math. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Let's Do Lunch - Students use a menu to order lunches that meet various criteria.
- Million Dollar Mission - a mathematics fantasy