Understand subtraction as break apart or take away and solve subtraction problems using numbers 1 through 10. 0006.2.15
Links verified on 12/16/2009
- Ambleweb Subtraction Machine - choose a skill level, type the answer, and then check for correctness.
- Are You a Math Magician? - Two levels of practice with several operations are available; addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Mixed practice is also available; addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, or a mix of all four. Select the level appropriate for this spi. or
- The Art of Math - Create your own math tests. Learn math through repetition. Each math test is randomly generated based on the values you provide (you set grade level and difficulty). This allows each math test to be unique, providing students with an endless number of challenges. (help with adding, subtracting, or multiplying) K - 3
- Little Animals Activity Centre
- Beginning Subtraction - Subtraction Harvest - visuals and explanation - good for whole class activity or
- Mad Math Minutes - This is a great way to practice basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You pick the number of and types of problems that you want to practice. You may also choose the largest number used in a problem as well as the number of terms (numbers) used
- Math Baseball - Subtraction - Numbers less than 5
- Math Facts from Harcourt School - (K-3) Content available at the site: Addition and Subtraction sums and differences to 10, 12, and 20; Multiplication and Division facts to 5, to 10, to 12. Verbal instructions are included and students can select timed or un-timed. (30 facts)
- Subtraction - 1-3, 2-5, 3-8, 5-10, 5-20, 10-99, customize for any number range - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Speed Grid: Subtraction - (level 1) Students answer the question set by clicking on two numbers that complete the sentence. You set the number of questions (2 to 99) and the time limit (1 to 10)
- Sum Sense (Subtraction) - Students practice single digit subtraction by dragging numbers to complete the sentence.
- Test the Toad - Add or subtract numbers from 1 to 15 by clicking on the numbered person.