Skip count by twos, fives, and tens. 0106.2.4
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Connect the dots - count by 2's and 5's
- Connect the Dots - make a rabbit by counting by 1's
- Connect the Dots - make a dog by counting by 5's
- Counting - to 10, to 20, to 50, customize number and blanks - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Counting by Two's - counting up by 2's - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game
- Counting by Fives - count up by 5's - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game
- Counting by Tens - count up by 10's - read the green section to review, scroll to the blue section for a practice game
- Fairy Fog - count by 2,5,10,and 100's.
- Ghost Blasters - Click on ghosts that are multiples of ten. Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- How Much Money is This? - count by 10's (dimes) up to $1.00
- Sequences - Count by 2's, 5's, or 10's or customize or print worksheets &
- Skip Count - Connect the dots by counting by multiples of 2
- Spooky Sequence - double digit numbers count by 2s
- Spooky Sequence - count by 5s
- Spooky Sequence - count by 10s
- Super Sequencer - Input the starting number of a sequence, the increment (amount of change), and then select the speed with which the next numbers will be displayed. an your students predict the next number?