Use concrete, pictorial, and symbolic representation for integers. SPI 0606.1.3
Links verified on 7/3/2014
- Integers - Write an integer to represent each description.
- Math: Car Racing Game - pictorial representation at Fun Brain
- Mystery Picture - Find out what's behind these tiles. Click on the button with the problem then click on the result on the left
- Teacher Dodgeball - fill in numbers on an equation - Each blank of the equation stands for a number on a teacher. Hit the teacher with the number that goes next in the equation by clicking on them.
- Use concrete, pictorial, and symbolic representation of integers practice - PDF practice sheet.
- Concrete representation of intergers - Video discussing this concept with examples.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print