Find repeating patterns on the number line, addition table, and hundreds chart. 0106.3.1
Links verified on 1/2/2015
- Brenda's Bedroom Border - complete a pattern
- Ghost Blasters - Click on ghosts that are multiples of ten. Click as many times as you can, you can get multiple points on each ghost.
- Give the Dog a Bone - use an interactive hundreds charts to find numbers
- Explore the Multiplication Table with Math Cats - an interactive hundreds chart [this applet was not working correctly on 4/23/09]
- Hundreds chart as an Excel workbook
- Missing Numbers - find the missing numbers in a sequence
- Pattern Detectives - identify and extend patterns in a variety of settings, audio available.
- Patterns - this video lesson explains patterns, and then gives your students the chance to show understanding on several quizzes.
- Percent Paint - paint blocks on a 10x10 grid - use this as a whole group activity and ask students to paint fractions or percents.
- Rabbits - recall multiplication facts using a hundreds chart
- Splat Square - This hundreds chart allows the selection of any number by clicking a color to splat then clicking on the number.
- Sum Fun - practice addition facts to 18
- Virtual Goose - You must match the egg the goose is sitting to one of the other four eggs. Caution, the eggs will have been turned.
- What Comes Next? - study repeating patterns and click on the one that continues the pattern
- Worksheet Generator - Print your own number line worksheets, you decide on the starting and ending numbers and the increment.