Determine the problem in a story, discover its solution, and consider logical alternate solutions. 0401.5.4
Links verified on 10/27/2011
- Conflict Map - Fill out the beginning info then click on conflict map.
- Story Map - The Story Map interactive is designed to assist students in pre-writing and post-reading activities by focusing on the key elements of character, setting, conflict, and resolution. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Story mapping- PDF file to print to determine conflict and solution
- Teaching about Conflict in Literature - Lesson Plan - uses graphic organizer to plot out stories.
- Writing a Branching Story Using Excel - a step by step module on writing with Excel
- Billy Bear - [sample of a branching story] a simple story with several possible endings depending on the decisions a reader makes [in the form of an Excel workbook]
- The Town Witch - [sample of a branching story] a story with several possible endings depending on the decisions a reader makes [in the form of an Excel workbook]
- Using Picture Books to Teach Plot Development and Conflict Resolution - lesson plan
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print