Describe what happens when ice changes from a solid to a liquid 0207.9.2
Links verified 12/31/2014
- Changing States - interactive activity
- Keep-a-Cube - Using materials listed, make a container to see how long you can keep an ice cube from melting. Find out what works best to keep the heat away from the ice cube.
- Most Common States of Matter - high quality transparency master
- Solids and liquids - click on the link on the side to start the activity.
- States of Matter - video, activity and quiz
- States of Matter - seven page document to be printed and used with your students
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print