Recognize and use ordinal numbers (e.g., first, fourth, last). 0006.2.11
Links verified on 12/16/2009
- Count Us In - move the children in correct order into roller coaster cars - numbers are in random order and there is a random number of children or
- Count Us In index - 12 activities that help with understanding basic math. - number recognition, ordinal numbers, sorting, patterns, addition, subtraction,time
- Cookie Dough - type the word that corresponds to the numeral
- Do the reverse and type in the number that corresponds with the word.
- Find Squiggly - Read and select the ordinal number under which you will find the worm.
- Find the missing number - Find the butterfly that holds the missing number.
- Get In Line - explore ordinal positions
- Ordinal Numbers - If ten students ran a race, we would say that the student that ran the fastest was in first place, the next student was in second place, and so on.
- Match Cardinal and Ordinal numbers - click and drag or
- Match Cardinal and Ordinal numbers - concentration style game
- Ordinal Balloons - click on the balloons and put them the right carts or
- Ordinal Numbers - [spanish language] put them in order.
- Practice Ordinal Numbers - what is the ordinal name of the last object?
- Twelve Cats in a Row - eleven of them are black, you pick which ordinal number describes the orange cat