Use order of operations and parentheses to simplify expressions and solve problems. SPI 0606.3.2
Links verified on 7/11/2014
- Algebra: Order of Operations - a quiz from Quia
- Calculations Using Order of Operations - AAA Math lesson and practice problems and
- Division and Order of Operations - matching game
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions - from Regents Prep
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions - Order of Operations/P.E.M.D.A.S.
- Exploring Order of Operations - [game] click on the operations in correct order or
- Flintstone Example - four characters try to solve a problem, four more examples at the bottom of the page.
- Learning Activity: Order of Operations - interactive lesson
- Math Quiz Game: Jeopardy style - Jeopardy style PowerPoint review game
- Order of Operations - Math Goodies from Ms. Glosser
- Order of Operations - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Order of Operations: What to Do First - a 25 slide PowerPoint show
- Order of Operations Game - Drag the numbers and the operation signs on the wood board to complete the equality
- Order of Operations Game - from MathFrog
- Order of Operations Pretest - ten multiple choice questions
- Order of Operations Tutorial - introduction, explanation, examples and a workout of sample problems
- Order of Operations Tutorial - work through several examples
- Order of Operations with Exponents - Math Goodies from Ms. Glosser
- Order of operations game from Funbrain.com (easier levels are available)
- Order of Operations Worksheet - ten problems, answers available
- Practice with Order of Operations - twelve practice problems [answers available]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print