Draw an inference from a non-print medium. SPI 0801.7.4
Links verified on 9/12/2014
- Drawing Inferences - how to be a critical reader
- How are They Selling It? - students read three advertisements and evaluate the type of persuasive writing being employed
- Images: Focus on the details! - Learn how to unlock the meaning of images providing students with a broader understanding of events, objects and people [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Inference Notes - Use this diagram to help interpret inferences.
- Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions - descriptions of the various ways to aid you in reaching a conclusion
- Photo Analysis Guide - how to analyze photo elements
- Rules of Inference - Lesson discussing the rules of inference.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print