Measure using ruler, meter stick, clock, thermometer, or other scaled instruments. (0406.1.5)
Links verified on 12/28/2015
- Be a Scientist - estimate temperatures using a Celsius thermometer
- Hot Stuff - estimate temperatures using a Fahrenheit thermometer
- Interactive Applet of Thermometer - ask your students to compare the degrees between two days
- Interactive Thermometer - slide the temperature up or down and see items that match the temperature
- Interactive Thermometer - an Excel worksheet that allows students to change temperature with a slider or the F9 key
- Interpreting Line Graphs - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in reading a temperature line graph and answering the worksheet questions.
- One-Minute Video On Temperature - Why learn about temperature?
- Read a Thermometer - practice problems, Celsius degrees are used
- Reading Scales With Unmarked Divisions - [Skillwise factsheet] How to read temperatures on scales that have unmarked divisions.
- Temperature - [Skillwise quiz] Entry 3
- Temperature - [Skillwise quiz] Level 1
- Temperature Worksheets - six worksheets, including one which is about Fahrenheit and Celsius comparison
- Tracking Temperature - lesson plan prepared by Jan Tankey
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print