Express mathematical relationships using number sentences/equations. SPI 0306.3.2
Links verified on 12/26/2014
- Calculation Balance - Balance the equation on the scale. Select your level and operation.
- Equation Match - Find the value of X and match equivalent equations.
- Equation Match - Concentration style game; match the equation with the answer.
- Pan Balance - Use this tool to find numerical expressions that are equivalent to one another.
- Thinking Blocks - (an engaging, interactive math tool to help students learn how to solve multistep word problems; addition & subtraction, multiplication & division, and ratio & proportion) Thinking Blocks encourages students to look beyond the surface to discover the concepts and relationships that are at the core of every math problem.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print