Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Draw conclusions about the similarities and differences between parents and their offspring 0307.4.4
Links verified 12/26/2014
- Animals and Their Babies - Drag the words on the right to where they belong.
- Animal Dads - When animals are raised by parents, it's most often the mother who does the rearing. But there are some unusual animal dads
- Are you my mother? - Match offspring with their parents
- Baby Animal Videos - (posted by the San Diego Zoo) Click on an animal in the list to begin the video. While the emphasis is on the baby, you also see the parent.
- Baby Animals - Do you know the special names of these animal babies?
- Baby Animals Crossword Puzzle - Click on each box to type letters into the crossword puzzle. (use this as a follow up activity after studying baby animals)
- Farm animals and their babies - Click on the images to learn the proper names for farm animals and their babies, and see pictures of the animals with their babies.
- Names of Males, Females, Babies, and Groups of Animals - What are the Males, Females, Babies, and Groups of Animals Called? (from Enchanted Learning)
- Virtual Petting Zoo - (1.) Touch the Whale image anywhere and you'll get a picture of an Adult animal. (2.) When you move your mouse away, the Baby Animal appears!
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
285050043 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad