Create representations of animals that have characteristics necessary to survive in a particular environment 0307.5.1
Links verified 12/26/2014
- Graphic Organizers - (to create a representation)
- Concept Maps Explained - Concept maps and story webs are visual ways to structure ideas. (sample included)
- Education World Templates - seventeen graphic organizers to download and print or edit
- Five main types of organizers - links showing examples of many types
- Graphic Organizer Links - links to a large number of graphic organizers provided by Vermilion Parish School Board in Abbeville, LA - Second page of links from the same school system
- Graphic Organizer Templates - Use these Graphic Organizer templates with your class using a given story.
- Graphic Organizers - from Enchanted Learning
- Graphic Organizers from Education Place - 38 graphic organizers to print, all in pdf format
- Holt Interactive Graphic Organizers - Three dozen different templates are available at this site. Click on a graphic organizer to download a PDF of it. Once you've downloaded an organizer, type your comments and print it.
- Index of Graphic Organizers - from Inspiration
- Instructions on how to use Excel to create a graphic organizer
- Interactive Graphic Organizers Sampler - This series of thinking tools covers a range of activities. These tools let you actively construct, examine, and modify your ideas. Currently seven of the planned seventeen thinking tools are available; look for the titles in green on the left.
- Teaching Tips: Graphic Organizers - A list of links from eMINTS and The Curators of the University of Missouri
- Text 2 Mind Map - a web application that converts texts to mind maps - Enter a structured list of words or sentences and Text2Mind Map will interpret it and make a mind map out of them that you can print.
- Using Graphic Organizers - Youthlearn
- Venn Diagram, 2 Circles - This interactive tool allows students to create Venn Diagrams that contain two overlapping circles, enabling them to organize their information logically. Student Interactive from Read/Write/Think
- Ready for Winter - how plants and animals survive the winter weather
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print