Recognize that animals obtain their food by eating plants and other animals SPI 0307.3.2
Links verified 12/26/2014
- Experiment with a Pond Food Web - change various population sizes to see what affect the change has
- Food Chains - an interactive site from the BBC
- Food Chain - National Geographic for Kids has a featured Quick Flick from Brain Pop on the subject.
- Food Chains and Webs - Basic information regarding food webs is presented here. After learning about food webs, select the link named "create a possible food web" at the bottom of the page. Click and drag to create your own food web.
- Habitats - investigate food chains with this interactive site from the BBC
- Working on the Food Chain - an animated overview
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print