Observe a plant to identify how it changes as it grows from a seed to the adult plant and record data using non-standard measurement devices 0007.4.1
Links verified 12/20/2015
- Growing Plants - a BBC interactive site, students try to make the plant grow to its full height
- Helping Plants Grow Well - can you make the plant grow to its full height?
- Paper Towel Plants - video on growing plants on paper towels
- Plants-In-Motion - need Quicktime to view; Plants are in constant motion as they develop, search for light and nutrients, avoid predators, exploit neighbors, and reproduce. Time-lapse photography allows us to easily see the movements of plants and clearly demonstrates that plants are living organisms capable of some extraordinary things
- Plant Growth Observation Chart - worksheet to track plant growth
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print