Use letter-sound matches to decode simple words. 0001.1.12
Links verified 10/20/2010
- Frog Jump - Click on the flower to hear a sound. Listen to the flashing lily pads and click on the one that matches the flower. If you click the right lily pad, the frog will jump one step closer to his home. The closer the frog gets to home, the quicker the sounds play.
- Letterella - Meet the letters of the alphabet. Listen as Letterella sings each letter and pronounces each phoneme in words beginning with the letter
- Match Sounds - In the memory game, listen carefully and find the matching sounds made by the animals. Click on the window to make the animal appear and hear its sound. Click on the other windows to find its match.
- Phoneme Match: Sound Dominoes - Students listen to parts of word and use domino game style to match up the same phonemes.
- Phonics Inventory - Students need to be individually assessed so that they can be grouped according to instructional needs. That is the purpose of the tool. Check your students for their phoneme readiness for reading.
- Pounce on the Word that Matches the Sound - Students hear a word and click on the CVC word they sound out that matches the word that was said.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print