Identify and use correct punctuation at the end of declarative sentences and questions. 0101.1.3
Links verified on 1/1/2015
- Find the correct sentence - choose sentence with correct capitalization and punctuation
- Periods, Question Marks & Exclamation Marks - an eleven question quiz
- Punctuation - Find the correct punctuation mark to end the sentence.
- Punctuation - End the sentence with the correct punctuation.
- Sentences - Telling sentences or questions - online lesson and practice
- Wall of Words - Choose 5 or 7 words and then drag the words to empty blocks above. When you finish arranging the words into a sentence you must select the correct punctuation; period, exclamation point or question mark.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print