Use capital letters correctly (i.e., in the first word of a sentence, first and last names, pronoun I, proper nouns). 0101.1.2
Links verified on 1/1/2015
- Capitalization - [advanced] type the correct capital letter of the words in a sentence
- Power Proofreading - Choose 2nd grade (the lowest grade available) then select; Talk of the Town, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Common-Proper Nouns - online quiz - select if word is proper or common noun.
- Common - Proper Nouns - set two online quiz - select if word is proper or common noun.
- Special Names - Find the correct capitalization of proper nouns.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print