Recognize how groups work cooperatively to accomplish goals and encourage change (i.e., American Revolution, founding of Tennessee, the failure of the Articles of Confederation, and colonies). 4.6.1
Links verified 7/2/2013
- The 13 American Colonies: Beliefs and Revolution - The Pilgrims in Massachusetts and the Quakers in Pennsylvania were examples of people who had left England so they could practice the religion they chose.
- The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union - article and primary source.
- Independence: The Articles of Confederation - facts and a follow up quiz
- Relationships Within Places: Humans and Environments - How individuals can change their surroundings.
- This Land Called Tennessee - article from Tennessee Encyclopedia
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print